He is too cute! He could do an ad for Cambell's with the mmmm at the end, but I don't think that would be good because I am not exactly sure what is in those cans. I can't wait to see the video where he has some brightcolor smeared all over his face :-)
ooooh.... that is SOOOOOO cute!! he luvs him some cereal - ooow k! wow - he was eating that up like a pro!
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute! He could do an ad for Cambell's with the mmmm at the end, but I don't think that would be good because I am not exactly sure what is in those cans. I can't wait to see the video where he has some brightcolor smeared all over his face :-)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. I can't get over what a talker he is. Love all of you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky family. He is so full of personality and joy.
ReplyDelete