skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Lots to say!
Im talking but no one seems to know what I'm saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mister Man...Lucas Style
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(76)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(28)
Talkin to mom in the back seat
Passed OUT!
Like mother like son.
Go little family
Is this work or play? Who cares...Im cute!
Long day after wine tasting in Napa
Im not sure about this but it's my daddy so I gues...
play time
I went through a growth spurt!
I think Im pretty cute
Packin up the kids
Sleepy time at the beach
What a beautiful day to hang by the ocean
Heading to the Beach
Calender pose
My first stay away from home
Lots to say!
No title
Im 10 weeks old today, getting a little fat but ha...
No title
who's the girl?
Higgins is funny
I Love my son
Now this is a baby monitor
9 weeks old today
Now I must sleep, got a lot of processing and grow...
Grandpa and I are working on head control. Im gett...
It's hard being this fun
►
April
(38)
About Me
Lucas
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment