skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
so cute
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mister Man...Lucas Style
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(76)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(28)
▼
April
(38)
Happy Birthday
Someone is a proud papa!!!!!
Happy pants
At ebay for 'bring your kid to work day'. Lucas is...
Grandpa Scott put me to sleep
Vegas Baby
Let's keep it real
Nothing but love
Recognize the shopping cart?
Im 7 weeks old here. Do I look any different?
Can you guess who is the one sleeping? The one tha...
Fun at the Leamer house.
Me and my girlfriend (don't tell anyone)
Yo, wuz up? Trying to sleep here.
Grandpa Scott is the best
Awwww! I love this.
I think she likes me.
Me and Grandma
I love sleeping with my daddy
I love my Granny
I always soo happy in sleepy town.
Mom? Whats up with the bad come-over? At least I'm...
so cute
Im pretty happy here....oh wait...it's just gas.
This is my mommy. I know this cause she feeds me (...
We live in such a beautiful place. So glad we get ...
This seems to be everyone's favorite pic of me so ...
At the beach with my new friend Samson. His mommy ...
I'm very alert and getting cuter everyday.....It's...
Im a little pea-in-a-pod.
See how yellow I am. My mommy called me yellow-bab...
That's my dad holding me while I have the billi-li...
Wow! Coming into this crazy world is exhausting. G...
Here he is. Lucas at 1 day old.
Here is Lucas at 36 weeks gestation. Oh, and Higgy...
Here Lucas is at 10 weeks gestation.
Great day for a baby shower. Lets get a tan....but...
Lucas at 28 weeks. He is so cute even in my belly.
About Me
Lucas
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment